Category List

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

OKAPI Okapia johnstoni ©Steve J O’Brien When I came across the Okapi in an animal book in 3rd grade, I remember being blown away. How could there be an animal this amazing that I’d never even heard of? Unthinkable! The okapi is a giraffid artiodactyl mammal native to the Ituri Rainforest, located in the northeast of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, in Central Africa. Although the okapi bears striped markings similar to zebra, it is most closely related to the giraffe.

Baby Shower BBQ
Baby Shower BBQ
Click here to download
OKAPI Okapia johnstoni ©Steve J O’Brien When I came across the Okapi in an animal book in 3rd grade, I remember being blown away. How could there be an animal this amazing that I’d never even heard of? Unthinkable! The okapi is a giraffid artiodactyl mammal native to the Ituri Rainforest, located in the northeast of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, in Central Africa. Although the okapi bears striped markings similar to zebra, it is most closely related to the giraffe.
OKAPI  Okapia johnstoni  ©Steve J O’Brien    When I came across the Okapi in an animal book in 3rd grade, I remember being blown away. How could there be an animal this amazing that I’d never even heard of? Unthinkable!    The okapi is a giraffid artiodactyl mammal native to the Ituri Rainforest, located in the northeast of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, in Central Africa. Although the okapi bears striped markings similar to zebra, it is most closely related to the giraffe.
Click here to download
Holiday cookies #cookie #christmas
Holiday cookies #cookie #christmas
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment